Thursday, May 31, 2018

Haibun Todayに入選 Selected by Haibun Today

Haibun Todayに入選
私の書いた俳文がHaibun Todayに選ばれました。
以下はその俳文です。

A Quarterly Journal
Jeffrey Woodward, Founder & Owner
Ray Rasmussen, General Editor

Volume 12, Number 2, June 2018
line

Hiroshi Matsuoka
Nagoya, Aichi, Japan

Alone in a Train Car
It is a cold winter evening. I am on board a train on my way back home from the hospital where my mother is hospitalized with leukemia. I am the only passenger in my car. Soon the train stops at a station, but no passenger gets on my car. At the next station, again, no one gets on it. Thus, nobody gets on it for almost an hour. I feel lonelier and lonelier as the train runs through the dark country. I feel as if I were the only person in the entire train, in the entire world. I want to see someone desperately, when an old man walks into my car from the adjacent one and sits on the seat opposite from me. His being relieves me from loneliness. He might have been feeling just the same way as I.
 
hot noodles
in winter
my mother’s smile

ウェブサイトは
http://www.haibuntoday.com/ht122/H_Matsuoka_Alone.html

No comments:

Post a Comment