Friday, May 17, 2013

もう寂しくないよ YOU ARE NO LONGER LONELY


もう寂しくないよ

(5月4日逝去したTK君に捧げる)

日本語は当分工事中です。訳しづらい。


YOU ARE NO LONGER LONELY

Unbelievable
You died of a heart attack
You of all the men I know
At the age of 72

Such an active
Energetic
Stress-immune
Good natured man as you should die

You overwhelmed me
With a loud voice
You liked talking
Monopolizing 75% of the conversation

You lived a fulfilling life
With your beloved wife, children, and grandchildren
You said to us years ago
"My wife and I are in a LOVE LOVE relationship"

You once said you wanted to live
Until the day when you can ride
A linear-motor train
It will run in 2027

You were not the man to die easily
I thought you would be the last
To die among us but
You passed away first

You died alone in a hospital room
No one was beside you
No one was grasping your hand
How lonely you were

Now we are always with you
Now you are always with us
You are no longer lonely
We are grasping your hands
So keep grasping our hands

I still hear your energetic voice
I still see your cheerful face

(Dedicated to Mr. T.K, who died on May 4, 2013)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment