Saturday, February 12, 2011

[88] コンピューター・ワーム COMPUTER WORM

          COMPUTER WORM

(中日新聞 300字小説応募作品 日本語訳は暫くお待ちください)

  Recently my notebook computer was malfunctioning: it took too long a time to boot it; Word documents turned into garbled characters; youtube videos did not run; and Internet connection did not work, either. I thought it had gotten some computer worms. So, I tried to remove them by anti-virus software, but failed. Next I tried to recover it, but in vain. I had no choice but to bring it to a home appliance retailer and ask them to fix it.
  A week later, I went to the retailer only to find that it was impossible to fix it for some unknown reasons. Discouraged, I went back home with the machine, opened the lid, and switched it on. Believe it or not, I saw a tiny worm coming out of the side of the return key on the key board. Mercy! The worm had been eating my computer. It was, by the way, an Apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment