Monday, January 4, 2021

謹賀新年 A HAPPY NEW YEAR

 謹賀新年

今年の年賀状です。



A HAPPY NEW YEAR

This is my new year's card.

I will be 78 years old this February. I have become an old man in the blink of an eye. I am as fine as an average 77-year-old man. I have two sons and five grandchildren.

As usual, I am reading and writing novels both in Japanese and English. I have been practicing the Japanese martial arts of Jodo (a stick as a weapon) for the past 29 years. I make it a rule to walk at least 5,000 steps a day.

Last year, my short story titled “Otosan no ki” (my dad’s tree) was chosen by the Nagoya Culture Development Association and uploaded on the Internet. Please google “Otosan no ki.” I have a blog named “MAT’s EYE.” Recently I wrote in it under the title of “Look!  A Wrinkled Old Man.”

May this year bring you health and happiness.

January 1, 2021       Hiroshi Matsuoka

No comments:

Post a Comment